Join Nick, Lizzie & the Evo Crew in Valencia
Following the success of our inaugural Evo on Tour trip to Valencia back in March, we’re teaming up with Vuelta Cycling Tours again for another fab long weekend’s cycling in September.
Valencia is hard to beat for cycling – beautiful scenery, incredibly quiet roads, fantastic climate and lots of long steady climbs (plus the odd short, steep one!) in the Serras Calderona and Espadán, make it the ideal training ground. Our base is in L’Eliana, just outside the city and where Alberto Contador has a house as a base for his winter training.
- Location: Valencia, Spain
- Dates: 25-29 Sept 2019 (option to arrive 26 Sept)
- 3-4 Nights
- 3-4 Riding Days
- Ave Daily Distance: 80km – 160km
- Ave Daily Elevation: 1500m – 3000m
- Difficulty (1-5): 3-4 (challenging but not brutal, with options for shorter routes)
- Price: £975 (4 nights) / £775 (3 nights)
- Inclusive of all food, drink & accommodation
- Flights to Valencia airport & insurance not included
For a flavour of the cycling in Valencia, check out tour guide Francis Cade’s video from our March trip:
For full details and info on booking, head over to Vuelta Cycling, or speak to Nick or Mitch in the studio (Mitch can be contacted on 07768 808552 or at email@example.com).