Join Nick & the Evo Crew in Valencia
Following the success of our inaugural Evo on Tour trip to Valencia in 2019, we’re teaming up with Vuelta Cycling Tours again for another fab long weekend’s cycling in Spring 2020.
Valencia is hard to beat for cycling – beautiful scenery, incredibly quiet roads, fantastic climate and lots of long steady climbs (plus the odd short, steep one!) in the Serras Calderona and Espadán, make it the ideal training ground. Our base is in L’Eliana, just outside the city and where Alberto Contador has a house as a base for his winter training.
- Location: Valencia, Spain
- Dates: 30 April – 4th May 2020 (option to arrive 1st May)
- (Note May 4th is a Bank Holiday)
- 3-4 Nights
- 3-4 Riding Days
- Ave Daily Distance: 80km – 160km
- Ave Daily Elevation: 1500m – 3000m
- Difficulty (1-5): 3-4 (challenging but not brutal, with options for shorter routes)
- Price: £995 (4 nights) / £795 (3 nights)
- Inclusive of all food, drink & accommodation
- Flights to Valencia airport & insurance not included
- £100 deposit with balance payable end of Jan 2020
For a flavour of the cycling in Valencia, check out tour guide Francis Cade’s video from our March trip:
For full details and info on booking, head over to Vuelta Cycling, or speak to Nick or Mitch in the studio (Mitch can be contacted on 07768 808552 or at firstname.lastname@example.org).