While we may not take ourselves too seriously at Evolution, we are very serious about taking proper precautions in response to the coronavirus pandemic. Your comfort, safety and sanity are our top priorities. As such, we are taking additional measures and monitoring the situation closely. We’ll keep you updated as required.
- Class sizes are reduced to ensure more space between attendees.
- Group fitness classes are adapting to use minimal equipment and/or body-weight exercises. No equipment will be shared.
- All bikes are cleaned with industrial-strength sanitising wipes after each cycling class.
- Towels are washed and dried at a high temperature after each use.
- Mats, weights, kettlebells, and other equipment are wiped down after each class for which they are used.
- Floors are mopped after each class with an industrial-strength solution.
- Hand sanitiser, sanitising wipes, and surgical gloves are provided for staff, members and guests.
- The studio is thoroughly cleaned between classes and every evening.
- Employees are staying home if they feel unwell or exhibit signs of illness.
How You Can Help
- Please do not attend classes if you are feeling unwell or exhibiting any signs of illness.
- Wash your hands or use provided sanitiser upon entering and exiting the studio.
- Hop off your bike as soon as you feel it’s physically safe, so we can clean bike thoroughly between classes.
- Assist our staff by wiping down your bikes and/or equipment after use.
- Please wait to put away equipment and mats until they have been wiped down.
- Keep towels on your person throughout your session and place them in the bin at the end of class.
- Book early to avoid disappointment.
- If you can’t attend classes, consider leaving us a review or picking up an Evolution gift card for future use.
- Continue to support Evolution and other small businesses. We need you.
Thanks for your cooperation. We’ll get through this!